Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stephanie Dulany

Our project focuses on the aspect of keeping our oceans clean of trash and pollution. It teaches people, mainly children, the importance of clean water as it applies to all different times of sea animals. Our community of Springfield Missouri can learn the aspects of keeping the local lakes and streams clean of pollution. It ties in with the mission of Project Aware because all rivers and streams lead to the ocean, either directly or indirectly. The community does their part of keeping the local streams clean, which will, in turn, result in a cleaner ocean environment. This issue impacts me personally as a citizen of Springfield Missouri because, in the community partnership with Project Aware, I can do my part of keeping our local area streams clean of pollution. This impacts my life in a great way because I have been to the ocean several times on vacation, and I can experience the beauties of it and how important it is to keep it clean for the marine wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment