Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Delaney Sweeney

I have learned a lot regarding water quality and pollution. I knew it was always important, but after reading the books that our community sponsor sent us I feel as though I have gained much more knowledge one the subject at hand. I also feel like this is a very important matter to the Springfield area. When we applied for summit, there was an article that came out in the newpaper about how the Springfield water was give a C grade for water quality. This really impacted our project because we focused on cleaning up the area water. Also, since all rivers and lakes somehow end up flowing in the ocean, this also relates to our project, because the majority of our project deals with oceanic life and the effects pollution has on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment