Friday, March 16, 2012

Heather Wharton

My greatest communication strength is that I am a good listener.  I will always take the time to listen to everyone's view on a subject.  My greatest communication weakness is that it is hard for me to understand the way others think.  Although I listen to both sides of an argument, I usually continue to think my ideas are stronger. I respect their opinions, but we just see things differently.  To improve my communcation I can learn to keep an open mind.  My summit groups communication has improved this semester.  We write reminders on our white board and have weekly meetings to prepare for upcoming events.  One thing we could improve on is updates on time issues. We need to respond to texts or emails quicker for weekly meetings because many times they have been cancelled last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment