Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stephanie Dulany

It is important to set goals, not only for your career, but for your whole life ambitions. I have my own goals that I try to achieve in life, as well. Before yesterday I was pretty adamant about my goals for my career. I had the exact idea that I would like to become a Physician’s Assistant, however, yesterday I just got the idea of becoming a Dental Hygienist. I explain this because I can show how often and easily goals can change. As for my goals in general, I would like a job that offers me good 9:00-5:00 hours, Monday-Friday so that I can have my evenings, weekends, and holidays off to spend with my family; but I would still like a career in the medical field somehow. I have other goals in mind for my life as well, though. I would like to get married in the next couple of years. I would like to be able to get a job right after I finish whatever education I am in at the time. After a few years of work, I would like to, hopefully, have enough money to start a family. My goals get pretty specific when I say that I would like to have 2 children, along with land and a nice farm house on it. However, my most important goal that I want in life is to stay married and live a long, happy life with my husband, so that my children do not grow up in a broken home like I did. Goals are good for a person to have because they give you something to strive for. When you finally achieve those goals, there is a great amount of satisfaction that comes with the happiness you get when your goals, years ago, finally turned into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment