Friday, November 11, 2011

Stephanie Dulany

In the next few weeks that we have left in the semester, I really hope to fulfill my hours needed. We are awaiting the reply of a group of ours involved in this project, and, if they approve, we may be able to have another cleanup day which will help with my hours needed. In a project like ours, it is difficult to get hours here and there, because we have a few days that will take care of all of our hours. I am going to work towards taking separate trips to the rivers and lakes and cleaning them up. In this weather, it's also difficult to get children out to come help us for fear of them catching a cold.

More importantly, I hope to feel like I accomplished what I wanted to at the end of the semester. I do not like leaving things undone, so, I hope that I can feel positive about the experience by the end of the semester; and I will be ready to start the next semester after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment