Thursday, September 29, 2011

Abby Williams

I chose to live in Summit Park because I saw it as an excellent opportunity to become involved in my community.  Our group works with an organization called "Project Aware," which promotes the importance of clean water through education and involvement.  By living in this environment and volunteering with this group I hope we can make a difference and share the importance of keeping our waterways clean.  Our group volunteered in Arkansas to participate in a clean up project, and we have another clean up planned as well.  We also plan to work with local 4H and Girl Scout organizations in the Springfield area.  I hope to gain leadership and volunteer experience, make a difference in our community, and get to know everyone in the Summit Park Leadership Organization a little better.  I look forward to working on our project throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment